July 12, 2021


This guidance for GP practices has been developed to provide you with up to date information on the NHS COVID Pass service and what you should do if a registered patient contacts you about incorrect information in their health record.

If people cannot access online services, and they are due to travel abroad in the near future, they can call 119 to request a letter that will provide evidence of their vaccination status.

Read more – NHS Digital (28/6/21)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *